Do you want a quick low carb recipe that won’t heat up your house? Our crunchy broccoli slaw is super easy to make in about 5 minutes and is keto diet friendly.
Warmer weather has arrived, and with it the need for some cooler keto diet recipes! This super quick recipe is perfect for nights when you want a light and tasty side dish without pulling out another pot or turning on the oven.
All you have to do is toss all of the ingredients into a large bowl and give it a good stir to combine everything. Even the kids can do it. The end result is a satisfying side dish or a crunchy topping for burgers, low carb sandwiches and yummy lettuce wraps.
You can absolutely serve this recipe at room temperature immediately after making it. However, if you want best results, it’s best if you can cover the bowl and place in the fridge for a couple of hours (or even overnight) to allow the flavors enough time to fully meld together.
I’d love to hear what you served this super easy low carb crunchy broccoli sale recipe with in the comments below! Try serving it with our Garlic Herb Oven Roasted Whole Chicken recipe.
Super Easy Low Carb Crunchy Broccoli Slaw Recipe
Super Easy Low Carb Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
- 12 ounce bag organic broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup organic parsley leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seeds
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Add the parsley leaves, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and celery seed to a large stainless steel or glass mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the broccoli slaw to the bowl and stir until coated and well combined.
- Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge for a couple hours to chill (and allow the flavors to meld), if desired. Enjoy!