Super Easy Low Carb Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
Do you want a quick low carb recipe that won't heat up your house? Our crunchy broccoli slaw is super easy to make in about 5 minutes and is keto diet friendly.
- 12 ounce bag organic broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup organic parsley leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon whole celery seeds
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Add the parsley leaves, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and celery seed to a large stainless steel or glass mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
Add the broccoli slaw to the bowl and stir until coated and well combined.
Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge for a couple hours to chill (and allow the flavors to meld), if desired. Enjoy!