Are you looking for a low carb pizza recipes you can enjoy on the ketogenic diet? Our easy weeknight keto pepperoni pizza is delicious to bake.
When you first go on a ketogenic diet, missing pizza can be a true mental challenge. Fortunately, you can make a keto pepperoni pizza that will take those blues right away.
This yummy and guiltless keto pepperoni pizza has a melt-in-your-mouth baked cream cheese “crust” that pairs perfectly with all of the amazing flavor you’ve come to expect from this childhood favorite food.
What’s more, you can add your favorite spices and herbs to the versatile cream cheese crust for a distinctive flavor you won’t find anywhere else.
The cool thing is you don’t have to stop there! Every time you make this keto pizza recipe, you can experiment with different pizza flavors and toppings, making for a fast and filling on-plan meal you can enjoy any night of the week.
Easy Weeknight Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Easy Weeknight Keto Pizza
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 large pastured eggs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1.5 teaspoons basil (dried) divided
- 1.5 teaspoons oregano (dried) divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder divided
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar-free tomato sauce
- 4 ounces uncured pepperoni thinly sliced
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to 375° F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, then set it aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon basil and oregano, and ½ teaspoon garlic powder in a medium-sized bowl. Season with sea salt and black pepper, to taste, then whisk until the mixture is totally smooth and well blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the prepared baking sheet into the desired shape and thickness. (For thicker crusts, reduce oven temperature to 350° F and increase baking times for best results).
- Place your cream cheese crust into your oven for 8-10 minutes, or until it's become slightly puffed and a nice golden brown. I recommend checking halfway through the set cooking time to ensure the crust bakes evenly and does not overcook in spots.
- While the crust is baking, in a small mixing bowl, whisk the tomato paste, tomato sauce, the remaining dried herbs and the garlic powder together until they are well blended. Lightly season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Remove the cream cheese pizza crust from your oven and allow it to cool for 5-10 minutes. Then top it with tomato sauce, sliced pepperoni and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Return the keto pepperoni pizza to the oven and bake it for another 10 minutes, or just until the mozzarella cheese is completely melted and bubbling. Remove your low carb pizza from the oven and garnish it with plenty of fresh basil, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!