Keto sliders are an easy low carb meal that can be put together quickly. This gluten free keto slider recipe features grassfed beef, uncured bacon, blue cheese and mushrooms!
While a burger with a bun is great, a plate of bunless keto sliders is so much better. Every bite of these delectable little grassfed beef sliders is so amazing you’ll never miss the bun.
Flavorful garlic and onion add to the juicy flavor while bacon, mushrooms and blue cheese make every mouthful a bite to remember.
If you’re looking for delicious keto recipes to try for dinner, give these Keto Sliders a try. Feel free to customize the toppings to your taste!
Keto Sliders with Bacon, Blue Cheese & Mushrooms
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 tablespoons white onion finely minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 4 ounces white mushrooms sliced
- 3 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 3 strips uncured bacon cut into thirds and cooked
- 1 package frozen broccoli steamed (optional)
- Set your top oven rack at the slot two spots from the top, then preheat your broiler on High.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic, mustard and onion. Sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste. Then use your hands or a fork to thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
- Portion out your beef mixture into eight individual portion sizes then use your hands to make small patties. Transfer the beef patties to a plate then gently press your thumb into the center of each patty to prevent them from getting puffy while cooking. Once you've made all of your patties, set them aside.
- In a large, oven-safe skillet, heat half of the olive oil over medium-high on your stovetop, then add the mushrooms to the pan. Cook, making sure to stir on occasion, until the mushrooms are cooked, approximately 5-6 minutes. Remove your pan from the stove and move the mushrooms to a small bowl then set aside.
- Add the other tablespoon of olive oil to your oven safe skillet and coat the pan with it on your stovetop. Add your keto slider patties to the skillet and cook until cooked through and browned on each side, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and top each of your keto sliders with sautéed mushrooms and crumbled blue cheese. Place the skillet into the pre-heated broiler for about 2-3 minutes, or until the blue cheese begins melting.
- Take the skillet out of the oven and place a chunk of bacon on each keto slider, then serve right away over a bed of lettuce.
- Serve with with a side of steamed broccoli or your favorite keto-friendly vegetable.