Our easy spicy avocado keto deviled eggs recipe is the best low carb appetizer if you’re following the ketogenic diet.
Deviled eggs are a classic American appetizer. However, the traditional recipe using sweet relish is certainly not permitted on the ketogenic diet.
We love re-creating favorite recipes to be keto diet compliant. So we’re sharing a recipe for spicy avocado keto deviled eggs.
If you’re looking for a new twist on your favorite deviled eggs recipe, give this slightly spicy keto version a try. The combo of avocado with red pepper flakes and other spices adds a huge boost in flavor to an otherwise plain recipe.
Depending upon your spice preference, you can adjust how much crushed red pepper you add until you discover the perfect balance for you.
We hope you love this spicy avocado keto deviled eggs recipe! Be sure to check out our other keto recipes.
Decadently Spicy Avocado Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe
Decadently Spicy Avocado Keto Deviled Eggs
- 8 large pastured eggs
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 medium organic avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1.5 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- Put the eggs into a stock pot and cover with 1-2 inches of cold filtered water. Add 2 tablespoons of distilled white vinegar and bring it to a rolling boil. Cover the pot then turn off the stove. Allow the hard boiled eggs to sit on the stove burner, covered with a lid for about 11-12 minutes.
- Drain the water from the hard boiled eggs and immerse them in ice cold water to stop them from cooking further. When they're cool enough to touch, carefully peel and slice each of your eggs in half lengthwise.
- Carefully separate the yolks from the whites with a spoon then transfer the egg yolk to a small mixing bowl. Put the egg whites aside.
- Add the avocado, lemon juice, mayonnaise and all spices to the mixing bowl with the egg yolks. Mash everything together until everything is well combined.
- Fill each egg white half with a tablespoon of the avocado deviled eggs mixture and top with fresh chopped parsley. Serve your keto deviled eggs immediately on a deviled egg tray or later and enjoy the burst of flavor!
Leave a Reply